- Garnier BB Cream is light and feels so nice on your skin. I don't use it everyday, but it's great to use in place of a foundation.
- MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner - I've been raving about it since I've worn it in the delivery room! This thing will NOT come off without a fight with your cotton pad and eye makeup remover! As it is a bit of a hassle to remove all traces of this liner from your eyes, it definitely does it's job of staying put...even on the lower lash line!
- MAC blush in BLUNT & SUPERNOVA - I've been cheating on my IT cosmetics contour palatte with this bad boy. It's small and fits into my makeup bag and it's just the perfect shade to contour your cheekbones. I use Supernova blush on the apples of my cheeks to add a bright, fresh pink color.
- MAC Small Contour Brush 109 - This is the perfect brush for creating deep contours on your face...definitely worth the price because it should last you forever.
- LOREAL Colour Riche Balm in COTTON PINK - it's just the perfect pink shade for my skin tone - there's more yellow than blue in this lip color so it's more subtle like a nude pink lip. It's really moisturizing, all while depositing just the perfect amount of color on your pout.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in PINK POP - I barely wear lip gloss, but I gave this a try and it's such a pretty pink color at such a great price!
Have a great day & don't forget to subscribe to my blog above!